Monday, August 27, 2007

Display Garden at the Fair

I was at the State Fair yesterday bright and early for KSTP TV on what was an absolutely perfect day. If you are headed out to the Fair, but sure to check out the new gigantic display garden put together by the folks from the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA). It is located just outside the Agriculture / Horticulture Building with Ye Old Mill just across the street. Be sure to walk entirely around the display and pick up all the recipe cards in the various mailboxes. Each recipe card has an idea for a seasonal container garden. I collect them all and will use them as a reference when I work on my container gardens each season.

I will be back at the Fair tonight during 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS at 6:30. Be sure to stop by and say hello.

Make your day a good one.